Update
Ok, so I've been REALLY slack in updating this. I just haven't really been all that enthused... but we do have a bit of news I guess I should share...
John and I are now engaged!
I know what you're thinking.... FINALLY... well I guess you can blame Lian and Laurent because helping them plan their wedding was just too exciting.
Anyway, below is a photo of my ring :o)
I probably need to do a quick update on my crochet projects - although I haven't finished many, but started plenty. Below is a baby blanket I made for a lady at John's work. I'm doing the same pattern again, but in different wool, for someone at my work too.
On Sunday we went to the Brackendell Christmas Party. It was nice to catch up with (and meet) everyone. Charlie had lots of fun running around crazy with the other dogs.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home